Edit an existing WordPress template
I need to edit my company’s (Montblanc Consulting, in Chile) current website. It is based in WordPress and a custom template.
The changes that need to be made are the following:
1) Section “Eventos”:
– Currently, this section contains a slideshows of past events. We want to change this section to “Nuestra Cultura” (Our culture), and show more information about how the team makes what the firm is. Expected content:
– Section with phrases of members of the team (slider of phrases and photos of our consultants)
– Comitees in which we organize ourselves and how we participate in what the firm is
– Past events
2) Section “Recent projects”:
– Currently, this section contains a list of recent projects of 4 different categories
– We want this section to show thubmnail images of recent project industries, with a brief description, and when people click on them, we can show the main results (see file attached)
All changes must be made in both spanish and english site, in WordPress, using the same template and following the same design guidelines.
Total Bid(s): 3
Our team customizes WordPress theme and WordPress plugins. You can check out more here https://boxthemes.net/. We can finish your job within 20 days and maintenance for 2 months.
I’m interested in the position of project you recently posted. I have been a professional writer for nine years, and am very familiar with WordPress and Typepad. During my 3 years as editor-in-chief of BeingInterested, I managed a team of writers that produced 5 blogs posts a week. You can see some of my own writing in my portfolio (www.boxthemes.com)